meow







 Wednesday, September 24, 2014 / 10:16 AM  Post vacation
After a beautiful two weeks in Hawaii, I cannot stress how much I would love to live there. My husband and I discussed the possibility of moving there. My heart is still in Hawaii. You have no idea. :3

Any who. I was anxious at times about my weight situation but not quite as much as my appearance. I may have expressed it a few time but my actions were quite the opposite. I was in a bikini and shorts pretty much everyday. That alone is just an accomplishment. <<


Now that I'm back home, I feel like I need to do something.. There's no structure to my day because I'm not working and this is a downfall of mine.. I tend to get anxious when there's nothing for me (scheduled) to do. :/ Weird but it's the truth. Guess I'll figure that out and hopefully before 11am. *sighs*

Poor hubby is sick and wants to sleep more, so I'm left to my own devices... Which means online shopping. e__e

Labels:


« Past »

oh-kitten

She spoke a thousand silent words..
under construction

MISC
c:



meow