meow







 Saturday, November 29, 2014 / 9:33 AM  Structure
I've been a little on edge because I hate when there isn't structure or some kind of schedule for myself.. I get anxious and my anxiety is just unmanageable.

Going to make a to do list for myself since I don't have to work quite as early.

Monday: 4am wake up

  • 30min elliptical (4:20 - 4:50am workout)
  • 6-2pm (work)

Tuesday: 4am wake up
  • 30min elliptical (4:20 - 4:50am workout)
  • 6-2pm (work)

Wednesday: 3:45am wake up

  • 5-1:45pm (work)
  • 2/2:30pm get home workout 30min elliptical

Thursday: 4am wake up
  • 30min elliptical (4:20 - 4:50am workout)
  • 6-2pm (work)

Hopefully this pans out and I actually accomplish this. :/ I can never follow through with my plans.. Everything goes to shit.. Zero motivation. :s

Gotta make sure I stick to this. I've been so low on energy and I have to figure out why. :/

Labels:


« Past »

oh-kitten

She spoke a thousand silent words..
under construction

MISC
c:



meow